the da vinci code (part deux)
so went to see the code
again yesterday. i think someone should make a movie that has a whole bunch of different endings someday. that way every time you go to the theater you don't know what ending you are going to get. cause even with movies that john and i watch over and over again i still get like anxious about how it they are going to end. anyways, in this case, nothing changed, but i didn't mind.
actually i think i even liked it better the second time. since john and i have been trying to learn more and more about the code and stuff, i keeping realizing new things about the story. here are some new revelations i had about the movie while watching it yesterday.
* no matter how hard you try, you can't see paul bettany's wang in the self-flaggelation scenes.
* audrey tatou is not only surprisingly hot, she is probably the best driver in francophone-landia.
* opus dei is a group of fundamentalist catholic crazies, but it still seems like it would be fun to join since i guess all the members are 007-esque masters of espionage and international intrigue who carry around guns and sacks of cash.
* the french cannot be trusted, the swiss are all criminals, the italians control the world and the english are self-obsessed but the americans. . . they just wander around aimlessly marking their territory and getting shot at. how true, how true.
* ian mckellan has got to be the first 60+ years old gay british dude to be the star of the two most popular movies in the world simultaneously.*yea homosexuality*